Looking for some great kid fashion ides this holiday season, check out My Strange Family kid fashion gift guide great for girls little and big!
- If you are already a fan of Chewbeads, the fashionable mom jewelry that is safe for babies to teeth, tug and chew on. You will be happy to learn they now have a smaller line called Juniorbeads for your mini fashionistas, the popular soft, non-toxic jewelry, which is colorful, and chic is a perfect gift for little girls wanting to be as stylish as their mamas. They also make a bracelet that is specially designed for smaller hands, and the necklaces with silicone beads are easy to clean.
- Kids born and raised in New York City, grow up eating lots of pizza and Lo Mein, these foods are a large portion of their diet, and a huge part of the culture in the city. PiccoliNY, know for their famous hotdog pretzel NY tee came out with this great new LoMein Pizza NY tee design just in time for the holidays. Perfect for locals and tourists alike. They always say never go shopping when you are hungry.
- Yes, panties are for under your clothes, but this three piece organic panty set from Zoocchini are too cute to be kept hidden all of the time. The organic cotton is super soft and the color brightness stays strong after multiple washes. My kids just love the fun animal character designs, making them their go-to panty choice. They also have styles for boys that are super cute, and training pants with an extra layer of absorbent terry fabric to protect against accidents.
- Disney by Okie Dokie are sold exclusively at JCPenny, and are fashionable and affordable at the same time. You can choose between multiple Disney characters and movies, the top sellers are from Frozen, Good Dinosaur and Cinderella. This sweet Frozen skirt is perfect for any little girls winter wonderland outfit and does not scream out “Disney” or “Frozen” just festive and fun.
- Creativity and confidence are two of the most important qualities we can foster in kids. It takes creativity and confidence to to wear two different shoes, to stand out, to believe in one’s self. Chooze likes to empower kids by making apparel, footwear and bags that are mismatched but still totally stylish. I adore these Stomp in Blink boots because they combine colorful fashion with the great outdoors! They have rugged outsoles that provide a durable foundation to water resistant uppers and breathable linings that wick away moisture from little feet.