My kids always want toys for gifts, but this year I wanted to mix it up some and give them some unique decor gifts. Decor gifts for kids can still be a ton of fun to look at as they are to play with. A good eye for great design begins at a young age, so why not set your kids off on a great start with these fun kid decor gift guide ideas.
- The Land of Nod never disappoints. This year they came out with this awesome Gearhead garage playhouse with the grandest prix plush speedster. Rather than have your kids play in an actual garage, try letting them play with this garage playhouse. It’s cleaner, less noisy, and includes tons of features like a mesh window, removable air pump, and fancy sign. To top it off you can get this one of a kind comfy plush sit on race car.
- When shopping for beautiful kid decor items I always check out ABC Home in NYC. This mimi’lou paper lantern string is a sweet, delicate, colorful string of paper lanterns that adds a whimsical verve to any child’s room. Their delicate designs illuminated by the light within, these lanterns are a thoughtful, imaginative alternative to a traditional plug-in nightlight.
- Hugg-A-Planet and Hugg America soft maps can be toys, decor, pillows, educational items, or ball to toss and enjoyed by people of all ages. Place on the family couch or on the bed for easy hands on reference. The Hugg-A-Planet soft globe map has over 600 places labeled. It is a real globe but soft. The Hugg America map helps your kid learn the states and about caring for the Planet Earth.
- Delta Children upholstered character chair, your child’s favorite crime-fighting canines come to life on this Paw Patrol Upholstered Chair from Delta Children (only available in Target stores). The chairs from Delta Children make the perfect holiday gift that won’t break the bank. My son has declared his chair as his reading chair or race car depending on the day and his mood. The graphics on the Delta Children chairs are bright and colorful, plus it is made with a sturdy hardwood frame and padded seat. This comfy chair will defiantly withstand years of use.
- Lulujo makes the most amazing childhood blankets, my kids have been sleeping with them every night since receiving them. The blanket is made with two layers of cozy fabric, dual layer muslin in bold stripes and soft white jersey. They provide comfort for older kids because the size is very large. The Lulujo blanket keeps my kids warm on colder nights and can be the perfect superhero cape during playtime.
I received the Delta Children chair as part of the Savvy Sassy Moms Product Scouts program. The Hugg-A-Planet and Lulujo Blanket for review purposes. All opinions expressed here are my own.