It’s raining, it’s pouring & then its hot, then it is cold. The changing of seasons from fall to winter can be the worst, the amount of daylight is decreased and this can cause a profound effect on our mood. Plus allergies and bugs are lurking just waiting to be caught. Nothing is a guarantee to stay 100% healthy during the fall but these five products are here to help!
5 products to help you stay healthy this fall
- Kids complete vitamins from SmartyPants, these vitamins were created for kids to get the key nutrients their little bodies need, without any of the bad stuff. Made only from the highest quality ingredients, SmartyPants gives a daily supplement worth of multi-vitamin, Omega 3s, vitamin D3, vitamin B12. Supplements ensure an adequate intake of several micronutrients, like vitamins A, B, C, and folic acid, that are not always present in the diet in optimal amounts. Yes these SmartyPants gummies have a small amount of sugar, but the creators believe the sugar content vs its nutrient density is a very healthy solution, by using the minimum amount of sugar possible to ensure that the gummies taste good, after all if they are not delicious they will not be taken.
- Boo! lice prevention products from SoCozy, lice is such a scary word, but it does not have to be. Now that school is back in session, so is lice. Chances are high if one child in your kids class has lice, your kid will also contract it, and then you will too. Lice are bugs, which are spread from direct head-to-head contact, and they thrive this time of year. Boo! from SoCozy is a 3-Step Lice Scaring system, the formula is infused with a proprietary blend of natural ingredients (tea tree oil, rosemary extract, keratin and peppermint oil) that helps keep lice away. It is the 1st preventative step that gently cleanses hair while strengthening. Lather up to keep those little buggers at bay.
- The Vicks Humidifier, Sweet Dreams Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier creates a soothing bedtime environment while providing temporary relief from cough and congestion. The Sweet Dreams Humidifier has a choice of 3 theme projections (starry night, under the sea or safari) each with 3 dream inspired images. While the projections lull children to sleep, the filter-free humidifier quietly releases cool mist into the air for added comfort and relief from nasal and chest congestion. It also accepts two Vicks Scent Pads for long-lasting and soothing menthol vapors. We used this when my daughter had a horrible cough and the mixture of the mist and menthol helped to give her some relief during nap and bed time.
- Babyganics Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizing Wipes, These individually wrapped wipes are perfect to have around especially when on-the-go. I have a handful in my purse and in the diaper bag. The best part is they are alcohol-free, but still kill the germs, and being alcohol-free they are non-drying and very moisturizing. The Babyganicf wipes do have a light scent, but it is really quite enjoyable.
- Toothpaste for kids from Hello is free from spicy mint and featuring flavors like bubble gum, green apple and blue raspberry. Besides tasting great, Hello toothpaste prevents cavities, polishes teeth and strengthens enamel, without preservatives, dyes, triclosan, microbeads, artificial sweeteners or artificial flavors.
5 ways to stay healthy naturally
- Wash your hands as often as you can.
- Avoid touching your face and mouth.
- Eat vegetables regularly.
- Get lots of sleep.
- Exercise and stay active.
My Strange Family was provided product for review purposes, but all opinions expressed here are my own.