The best part of living in NYC is we are never short of things to do on the weekend. However, this past Saturday, the amount of things we did went above and beyond a normal Saturday in New York City. So, to keep it all straight I decided to put a timeline post together of our Saturday, accompanied with photos.
- 7am The kids wake-up
- 9:30am We leave the apartment (picked up lattes on our walk)
- 10am bowling at Bowlmor Chelsea Piers, for Time Out Kids birthday bash. This whole Bowlmor location has been completely renovated with laser tag, a ropes course, updated arcade, perfect for a NYC kid birthday party. #BowlmorKids
- 11am Soccer class
- Walk a few block in the cold and check out the ice on the frozen Hudson river.
- 12am Learned all about the new YouTube Kids app that makes it safer and easier for children to find videos on topics they want to explore. Plus hang with Sesame Street puppeteers and characters. #YouTubeKids
N A P T I M E / L U N C H T I M E
- 5pm Checked out the new show The Light Princess, at the New Victory Theater. This show had acting, singing, great costumes and kept my sons attention for the whole 70 minutes. Playing now through March 8th 2015 in NYC, perfect for kids 5 and up. #LightPrincess
B A B Y S I T T E R / D A T E N I G H T
- 7:30PM Watched Every Brilliant Thing, a one man show staring Jonny Donahoe at the Barrow Street Theater. This show has tons of audience participation, and is about depression (but so not depressing to watch) and the lengths we go to for those we love.
- 9pm Have one drink at Sushi Samba 7
- 9:30pm Seven year wedding anniversary dinner at Sushi Nakazawa, this twenty-course omakase sushi meal is the best we have ever had in NYC and highly compares to other sushi places that we have been to in Japan.
G O O D N I G H T
Lets just say we did not do as much on Sunday. How Was your Saturday?