I had the pleasure of attending the Product of the Year Awards Gala, held at the Edison Ballroom in New York City. Product of the Year, is the world’s largest consumer-voted award for product innovation. Established 28 years ago, Product of the Year currently operates in 40 countries with the same purpose: Guide consumers to the best products in their market and reward manufacturers for quality and innovation.
The following 30 winners were announced at this year’s 2015 Product of the Year Awards Gala with special guest NBC’s Jenna Bush Hager, along with Emmy-award winning TV personality and New York Times best-selling author Jill Martin. This year’s winners will have the edge for success as consumers will be able to best identify the most innovative products voted on by their fellow consumers:
- Baby: Beech-Nut Naturals baby food
- Convenience Meals: LiveGfree Gluten Free Pizza
- Kids Novelty: Snackeez
- Sensitivity Toothpaste: Sensodyne Complete
- Female Grooming: Yes! by Finishing Touch™
- Home Design: Stencil1 Repeat Pattern Wallpaper Stencil Kit
- Laundry Detergent: Tide Ultra Stain Release
- Snacks: Werther’s Original® Caramel Popcorn
- Laundry Booster: Purex Crystals Aromatherapy
- Interior Paint: Benjamin Moore® Natura® Waterborne Interior Paint
- DIY: Insl-x® Garage Guard® Waterborne Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Pet Care: Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™
- Personal Hygiene: Dial Greek Yogurt Body Wash
- Pet Nutrition: Milo’s Kitchen® Grilled Burger Bites
- Specialty Skin Treatment: Carmex Cold Sore Treatment
- Body Comfort & Relief: Gold Bond No Mess Powder Spray
- Anti-Aging: Hada Labo Tokyo ™ Ultimate Anti-Aging Mask
- Skin Care: Gold Bond Ultimate Rough & Bumpy Skin Daily Therapy Cream
- Enamel Care: Pronamel MultiAction
- Soap: Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
- Men’s Grooming: Dial For Men Power Scrub
- Hair Styling: Smooth N Shine Argan Power 10 Styling Gel
- Tooth Whitening: LISTERINE® Healthy White™ Gentle Rinse
- Overnight Protection: GoodNites Tru-Fit Underwear
- Paper Products: Viva® Vantage* Paper Towels
- Specialty Paint: Plutonium™ Ultra Supreme Professional Grade Aerosol Paint
- Bladder Protection: Always Discreet
- Feminine Care: Always Infinity
- Candy: Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups
- Sensitivity Pain Relief: Crest Sensi-Stop Strips
As a mom I was most excited to try out the Product of the Year Award winners of family friendly products.
The second my son saw the Snackeez he proclaimed, “A Snackeez!!!, That is what I had told you I wanted for my birthday, and did not get!” He then explained to me that you pour your favorite drink in the cup part, then add your favorite snacks to the snack holder. So I made him a smoothie for the drink compartment and added some Werther’s Original carmel popcorn (best tasting carmel corn ever, especially if you are a Werther’s fan) into the snack compartment. He loves his Snackeez like it is a cool new toy.
The baby gobbled up the Beech Nut baby food, just carrots, and she insisted on feeding it to herself. The modern jar style made it easy for her to hold, and I liked that Beech Nut baby food is real food for babies.
I had fun trying out the Hada Labo Tokyo Ultimate Anti-Aging Mask and my skin still feels softer and looks healthier two days later. While I was getting a 10-minute revitalizing facial, I ate the POY winner in the candy category. The new Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups are so good, they are less dry and more chocolate than an original Butterfinger and can easily be shared because it comes in two pieces like a peanut butter cup.
The other family friendly items that I was excited to use are the Dial Greek Yogurt Body Wash, Smells amazing and is nice and thick, just like yogurt. Lastly the GoodNites Tru-Fit Underwear, my son wakes up dry 90% of the time now. He is fully trained throughout the day, however night time is our last step. He is a big boy for only being four, and is slowly outgrowing “pull-up” style overnight protection diapers. The GoodNites underwear is exactly the item I was looking for to try out on him next.
The best part is Product of the Year Awards is partnering with My Strange Family to giveaway winning products to one lucky reader.
(1) Bag full of all of this years Product of the Year award winning products!
To enter please leave a blog post comment- What award winning product are you most excited to try out if you win?
For additional entries please leave separate comments for each!
- Like My Strange Family on Facebook
- Follow Kristrange on Instagram
- Like Product of the Year on Facebook
- Follow POY_USA on Twitter
- Share post on Facebook or Tweet about the giveaway. Sample tweet:
“Enter to win a bag full of the 2015 @POY_USA award winning products #MyStrangePOY http://wp.me/p1IHBv-1cI via @mystrangefam”
This giveaway is for US residents only and will run from today until midnight EST Tuesday February 24th 2015. Prize fulfillment will be sent out directly by Product of the Year.
I was not compensated for this post just provided with review items and giveaway items. All opinions are my own.