Easter Sunday is upon us, I did not want to go over the top this year, and I am trying to avoid chocolates, sweets and eggs (all the traditional Easter things). So, here is lilStrange’s Easter Sunday baby girl gift guide featuring fashion, toys and healthy snack.
- Headband from ScarletTiaras’ Etsy shop. She will wear this for about ten seconds, Long enough to take a photo, but it will be one cute photo.
- Ruffled Dress Bloomers Set from Kissy Kissy. The entire Kissy Kissy clothing line is sweet, extremely soft, well made and perfect for special occasions or everyday wear.
- Oliver and Adelaide Bunny Teether in Crème. Teething is the worst, and baby girl has three new teeth pushing through right now so this holiday themed teether is a perfect match.
- Soft & Sweet Lamb from Build-a-Bear. Perfect activity to do with the kids to get them into the holiday spirit and out of the house on these rainy April days.
- Happy Yogis, freeze-dried organic fruit and yogurt drops. lilStrange eats everything she gets her hands on and these yummy yogi treats are perfect for her to practice the pincer grasp fine motor skill. Plus she loves all of the fruit flavors.
- Pediped shoes Originals Mirabella in Light Pink. We are days away from having a walker and the Pediped beginner walking shoes feature leather soles for ultimate flexibility and lasting quality.
Happy Easter everyone, I hope you have a special day fill with family and friends!