I love taking photos and sharing photos on social media, but I rarely print out photos. When I finally print photos they usually end up sitting on a shelf for months waiting for a frame, and even framed photos sit around waiting to be hung up. Clearly I need a better option because the walls in our apartment sit bare.
So when I learned about the collaboration between HP and Walmart I was excited to give it a try. At Walmart you can now print gallery worthy prints, wall mounted photos and photo canvases, for same-day pick up starting from as little as $30. Just in time for holiday decorating or gift giving, because you can order it today and pick it up today!
I was lucky enough to get to meet with Genevieve Gorder (TV personality and interior designer) and pick up some photo wall decorating tips to share with you. The main tip is simply getting those photos off your computer or your phone and printed.
Anyone can make a great-looking photo wall collage—trust your eye!
• There is no right or wrong way to do this! Try laying your photo wall décor on the floor and find groupings that work—look for a layout that feels good to you and that your eye easily moves across.
• Start hanging your photo wall décor with the main piece as your anchor and then hang other items around it.
– Don’t bother with messy anchors and screws; HP Photo Wall Décor is lightweight and ready to hang in no time with small nails. – Don’t worry about measuring; it’s actually better if wall décor isn’t lined up too perfectly!
– Do try to keep a similar distance between items—a space of 1-2″ tends to work well.
A secret to creating an easy ‘WOW’ photo wall collage — include more than just photos of people!
•Find items that have meaning for you and add them with your photos—like mementos you picked up in your travels, items related to your hobbies or family interests and more.
• Your child’s smaller artwork can be scanned and mounted or made into a photo canvas to enjoy for generations. HP retailers have scanners built into the kiosks in the photo department for your convenience.
• Add wall accents that add depth such as mirrors, lighting and even candle sconces.
Now that you are inspired you can enter to win either (1) $100 Gift Card or (1) $50 Gift Card to Walmart from HP to create your own HP photo wall decor. Plus if you don’t win you can still enjoy over $25 in savings on same-day photo gifts before December 12th with these coupons from Walmart.
2 Winners (1) $100 Gift Card and (1) $50 Gift Card for Walmart
To Enter click
Open to u.s only. Ends midnight Dec. 11th EST. I was given a gift card for product review, and gift cards to giveaway from HP.