The other day I looked into our refrigerator and noticed it was almost empty, it was lunch time and I had a hungry H on my hands. I had a few items from Trader Joe’s and pasta from Eataly so I decided to make him pasta with tofu vegetable sauce.
Half a block of Trader Joe’s Organic Baked Tofu
Half a bag of Trader Joe’s Vegetable Medley (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots)
Pasta Sauce (I had some in a jar, but you can make your own if you want)
Half a package of pasta
1. Cook pasta as directed on package.
2. Cube up the baked tofu.
3. Steam the vegetables until they are soft.
4. Place tofu and vegetables in a food processer, blender or hand mixer.
5. Warm up pasta sauce on the stove, and mix in the blended tofu and vegetables.
6. Add cooked pasta to the tofu vegetable sauce and eat.